Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Life Lately


Welcome to my blog!
I am so very excited for you to be here. Thank you for spending part of your day with me, even if it is virtually rather than over a nice cup of tea.
I have been wanting to start a blog for a while now, but have successfully put it off till now.
I have the amazing opportunity to travel to Europe this summer on a study abroad. I am going with 15 other BYU students and I couldn't be more excited. Besides Mexico and Niagrra Falls for 30 minutes, I've never been out of the country. I have said it already, and probably will 15 more times, but I am soo excited! So as I am about to embark on the adventure of a lifetime, I will be posting to this blog so all my loved ones at home can be apart of the adventure with me. Please feel free to leave comments with each post, I love to hear what you all have to say. Again, thanks for stopping by and spending a few minutes with me today.

Before I leave on my trip, ill leave you with a few pictures from my life lately :)

Steph, me and nat at Kate's wedding

My gorgeous sister Kate and her husband mat

Kailee, Madie, me and Erika at Madies mission farewell party

(Mikey, me, Chyla and chase) we took road trip to California with some of our couple friends. 


Mikey ran his first half marathon in San Diego and I ran my 3rd marathon. 

Went to my first MLB game. Go dodgers!


Girls night out with the babes of 109.

Mikey and I went paddle boarding in Heber, UT




 photo ScreenShot2013-06-26at111543AM.png

1 comment:

  1. Waiting for a post from Europe..... Come on, Emily! Miss ya and hope you're having a super fantabulous time!!

    ReplyDelete